Monday, June 29, 2009

WOYWW ...Wk 4

I have been a really bad blogger this week as I haven't posted ... but I have bloped. I have given myself a slap on the wrist .... or should that be a good talking to ... or even a calm chat about why I haven't blogged ... being PC about it all. lol
So here we are .... Wednesday again ... and here is my work area. I actually finished a layout and this is the aftermath
Strictly speaking this is ... 'Whats on your workdesk Tuesday night'.
I had a flash of inspiration to do a pink and Heritage, LO and so I flung myself into it before the idea drained from my aging brain and I realized that I didn't normally like pink.
Do you remember that I said that I tidied when I couldn't find my mat... well ... I lied. If an idea hits me then I just ignore the mess and move further up the table. Good thing we eat most of our meals, nowadays, in front of the telly!
I wanted you all to see that I am not a tidy Scrapper ... as some of you out there believe I am. I knew I would have to tidy up a bit by Wednesday morning as I was running out of table and I wanted you to see the chaos. Sometimes its even worse, as there often is no sign of table, let alone mat!


Again I have the dilemma as to which blog I should post my LO on but I do feel I should put a Heritage LO on my FH Blog whether it is connected to WOYWW or not ... What do you think?This is a little sneak of a detail before I post the LO.
Just click on my 'Glimpsing The Past' icon at the top, on the right side of the page to see the LO.


Thanks for looking.

A big thankyou to all those who leave a comment... it means a lot.


Take care xx

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh a revelation WOYWW! Love that you just move along the table as space required - that's me!! Love also the duck overlooking your work! LO looks fab. See, if it was me, I'd post on both!

Jocelyn said...

Love your desk....it shows creativity in progress!!!!! I too love the duck overseeing all the activity!!!!! I just adore pink....so I am off to check out the LO!!! Thank you for keeping in touch with me...it means so much!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Paige said...

I really enjoy wednesdays :) I see you are a fellow Woodware lover ;) great aren't they!!

Anne said...

Love your duckie! Are you going to alter him or does he just watch over your scrapping?

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a messy desk! I'm off now to check out the finished article.

Judith said...

This post made me laugh. Your table looks a lot like mine and like you when it gets a bit much I just move round a seat. Its a good job my boys have there only little table to eat at. x

Ginny said...

I agree, post on both blogs..I do with my Dustin Pike cards..

Im waiting for better light to take my pics this week but great to know there's not a tidy crafter amongst us..lol

Sara said...

Great desk and brilliant layout in the making!

Thanks for you comments on my desk!