Having experimented with paint on a LO previously, shown a few posts ago. I thought I would have another play using bubble wrap. I used two colours and quickly dabbed them them on, using my trusty foam brush, keeping one colour towards the right and the other towards the left but ensuring that they did not go on evenly. I felt like a kid at playschool !!! I then lowered my sheet of Bazzil carefully on to the bubble wrap and pressed down evenly. I then peeled it off and left it to dry .... ensuring that none of the cats could curl up on it and leave their hair as added texture. The result .... my own original patterned card stock and this is how I used it ... hope you like it.
15 hours ago