Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WOYWW

Well its Wednesday and as I am part of the 'Whats On Your Workdesk ? Wednesday' group instigated by Julia on 'Stamping Ground', I thought I should start as I mean to go on . I hope I've worked out what I'm supposed to do !!!!!

Here is my crafting area .... the rest is upstairs now but here is where I work. It is usually VERY untidy but I had a sort of tidy in the hope I would get inspiration. As yet it hasn't worked and I'm still at the thinking stage which could go on for days !



The project on the mat is a heritage one which I was having a muse over but I'm still not sure yet what I'm doing ... so it may go away ...again.

I can hear you say .... what about the duck????? well that is a project too . I am waiting for inspiration after Whoopidoo, alias Carmen, put the idea into my head about Altering a rubber duck.
Off to let Julia know that I've 'Dunnit' (lol)
Angie xx

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

The duck was just to distract me from feeling horrible about how untidy my desk is by comparison, huh!! I read Whoopido's blog too, look forward to seeing what you do. Thanks for sharing, this is fun for me! Now I need to get into doingit rather than dunnit mode!

Paige said...

Loving the Duck!!!!! Might have to alter one into a Ladybird!!!!! Oh no you've got me thinking now ;)

Anne said...

Love that little duck watching over your layout!

Very very impressed by your tidiness, too!

Carmen said...

Yay for the duck! You are so tidy - I wouldn't dare share my desk - it's so bad I am scrunched with my elbows in trying to type.

Claire said...

How tidy is that desk??!!
x