Friday, August 02, 2013

Friday Smiles ....wk 29 ...

 As  many of you know, Robbie is a special child ...his giggles makes those who hear him, giggle too. He has loved Sponge Bob since he was tiny and this love never diminishes. He has gathered a collection of Build a bear characters over the past year and we had to get SB Pineapple House for his birthday ...He announced that it was Robbie's and promptly stuck his head in it ....
 He has begun to play more imaginary games and has started to actually enjoy dressing up ....so we got him a medical outfit.
I would like to introduce  Dr Robbie ...known to remove all problems with his smile and giggles.

Happy 8th Birthday Dearest Robbie

Hope he made you smile too 
Take Care xx

9 comments:

Annie said...

Yep I'm smiling....he certainly is a special child :-)
Thanks for sharing them Angie.
Hugs,
Annie x

crafty cat corner said...

Lovely post Angie. Don't they give you so much pleasure when they are small.
My youngest, now 42 loved dressing up, and it has stayed with him. He joined the territorial Army when he was younger and is now a nurse, see how uniforms attract him.. lol
Briony
x

Laura said...

Well the first picture made me laugh out loud :)
Happy Birthday Robbie :)

Angie's Recipes said...

Happy Birthday, Robbie!

Carmen said...

He did indeed make me smile big smiles :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just learned about this fun Friday event, and I'm glad I did. I'm smiling, right now at Robbie and his big glasses. All the better to see those surgeries he'll be performing.

I hope he has a great birthday, too.

fairy thoughts said...

Oh yes definitely smiling he looks as if he is really enjoying himself.y son in laws family nick name is Gary meow after SB pet snail who thinks he is a cat but he doesn't mind lol
Janet@5

Arkansas Patti said...

What a delightful character with loads of confidence and charm. Loved the Dr. look.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE.

Spyder said...

yep! I'm smiling too! I love those glasses and that pineapple head is the bees knees!!
((Lyn))