Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Watch This Space


If you watch this video you may be left wondering if this guy is talented or rubbish and if he is talented, where does he fit in, in the world of entertainment. This is how I felt until I saw his performance on Monday night having taken Simon's words to heart.

All I can say is this guy is brilliant...... sorry Simon you are so wrong.

Normally Simon Cowell talks a lot of sense and 80% of the time I agree with him but this time he's got it wrong and so has the British public. Danny La Rue and Dame Edna just prove that a drag act can be very successful and I am sure both have appeared at a Royal Command Performance. Tracy Lee Collins is as talented as they are, in fact he has a far far better voice and all that he needs to do is incorporate his amazing wit into the act. I certainly would be entertained by him in a variety show and lets not forget his potential as a Pantomime Dame.

No comments: