Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Cat in A Hat

Hope you all had a great time over Xmas ..we were well enough to enjoy things but I have to say none of us ate as much as normal and there are lots of left overs .... and unopened cheeses. We had Bubble and Squeek to night ....yum ..aah.childhood memories. All  in all, we had a relaxed time and really enjoyed the food we had. Our poultry was chicken ...done the 'Nigella Lawson' way... basted in butter and maple syrup ....omg ...it is so suculant and tasty and is Vicki's speciallity.

I have totally lost track of the days ...they have sort of merged together so I was shocked to see that it was Thursday and I had missed yet another WOYWW ...in the New YearI hope to get back on track.
Here is Rusty wishing you seasons greetings.
 ...and a little glimpse into our Christmas

 and for those who wondered about Holly ...here she is ....

 She is growing fast and I think she will be taking after her grandfather who apparently is not at all the size of a Pygmy!!! The happier she is the softer her quills are ....she is a 'chocolate snowflake' as far as we can tell.

Take Care xx



9 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Angie... so glad to hear you enjoyed Christmas..... mine is just beginning as DD, her DH and the little fraulein arrived from Germany tonight ( unexpected thrill as we thoguht they'd have to cancel as she wasn't well last week) DD2 and co arrives from Brighton at the weekend so we'll all be together for the first time in 3 years and we have a 3rd grandchild now so it's the first time ever with her.
I'll stick a rindemer on my computer diary to remind you and others of the sleighs etc for next Christmas.
Love the pics of the family and the cats and hedgehog are all so cute too.!!!lots of love Jo x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angie, lovely post - glad to see you were all well enough to enjoy Christmas. We didn't over-indulge either and, yes, our cheeses are still in their wrappers so something to look forward to too.

Love the photos of the cat in the hat - Dr Seuss would be thrilled. And the little hedgehog is adorable.

Thanks for popping over and commenting on my scarf earlier.

I wish you health, happiness and prosperity throughout the coming year. Elizabeth xx

Morning's Minion said...

The cat in the hat is very swank!
I'm not aware of bitty hedgehogs as pets--the ones in the wild here are big prickly porcupines.
You've given me something to look up and learn about.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How lovely to see that you are all good and enjoying Christmas!! Love the pics of the cat and hedgehog, how cute are they?
Thank you for the kind words about mum, we have been ok.
Sending you love and hugs for a fab new year!
LLJ XXXX

crafty cat corner said...

Rusty is good allowing you to take a photo with a hat on.
I love the little hedgehog, I must have missed a post somewhere because this is the first I know of it.
Have a good new year and I wish you lots of good health and contentment in 2013.

Briony
x

crafty cat corner said...

Its not easy living without wheat, its in practically everything we eat, no wonder we are getting intolerant of it.
Saying that though there is a lot you can make and it might help Jay, I often wonder if lots of these kids that are disruptive might have it, but as you say, they won't listen to us.
My own Son has eczema and his wife has crohns and I have tried to tell them but again like you they take no notice. They all live on pizzas, a chick bits etc, their girls wont' eat this and won't eat that, I give up.
On the other subject, I have never know of a hedgehog being a pet, but what a lovely little face.
love
Briony
x

Twiglet said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. Ours was lovely spent with daughter Maxine and her hubby to be with his Mum, Dad and little Cody. I love your pics and that little Tiggywinkle looks gorgeous!!! I am a bit late visiting desks due to festive fun! Happy New Year. x Jo

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Angie, sorry you were all poorly leading up to the big day. Lots of lovely pics. Happy New Year to Rusty ;-) love the pics of Holly, so cute
Anne x

voodoo vixen said...

How did you manage to persuade the cat to wear a hat? Tom-Tom wore his for about 30 seconds and Pandy was having none of it!! ;) Love your little pygmy hedgie, I had no idea that they made family pets!!