Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year .... to everyone out there

Yes I'm back ....ready to start the year with a short post ....sort of dipping my toe in the water ....I hope some of you have missed me and that I have not lost all my wonderful Blogger friends.
I'm not sure why I stopped blogging ...it seemed to go with my loss of creative mojo ....and the discovery of Farmville 2. For those of you with an adictive nature ....dont start playing it. It was all my DD's fault ...she said it was fun and why did I not try it as I didn't play any of the games...I did and became addicted....everything paled in comparison ....all I wanted to do, to unwind, was to play.

Any way we had a chilled Xmas and New Year ...some days were just us and others we had friends round ....we had a great time ...too much amazing food....vicki's turkey was sensational and I was so pleased with te flavour of my bacon joint.
I missed my son and his family as they were over in Ireland but Emma's family had fun with them...cant wait to see them in the New Year hopefully.

My next post will be a glimpse of the past few months ...when I wasn't on the computer!!!!!....but these two shots are just some Xmas wishes to you all

This is Olly Ben and Jake ...while they were away
 .
..and Robbie and Kris ...on a day out in Edinburgh

Loads of love and best wishes for 2014
Take Care xx

7 comments:

weaverpat said...

WOW! I'm soooo glad you're back! I missed you!
I know how it is to lose the blogging mojo.
I do hope you keep posting and give us the catch-up on all that's been going on in your world.
The boys are getting so big! And cute too!!!

Morning's Minion said...

Angie; I'm relieved that you have made an appearance--I wondered if you were ill or no longer with us! I look forward to more posts from you in the New Year.

Rian said...

Hi Angie! Yes, I've missed you. Hoped that all was well with you and that you would be back eventually. Don't feel bad about the game thing, it apparently has happened to several others I know. I'm not a game person, so have never been tempted. But so-oo glad you are back!

Arkansas Patti said...

Yes you have been missed. I was hoping you were just burned out with blogging. The picture of the boys is adorable. Welcome back and looking forward to updates.

Peter said...

Good to see you back again and to see the lovely Christmassy photos! Happy New Year!

Carmen said...

I was the same with Plants vs Zombies on FB. Total timesuck. Going cold turkey now - Craig is keeping an eye on my internet usage as I keep moaning about having no time to art, he says I would if I got off the PC... He's right of course. Grr.

Lovely to see a post from you Angie :-) Happy CREATIVE New Year to us both, yes? x x x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angie, I hope this finds you well and just off blogging for now. A little birdie, actually my computer diary :), tells me your birthday is coming up soon so I'd like to wish you a very happy day. Hugs, Elizabeth xx