I am quite pleased with it now … so I hope you like it too. I have put it on G the P with a few notes on the lady herself.
I have also been playing with Zentangling … white/silver/pastel on black and will show my efforts later on in the week…. think I like black on white, or colour, best though.
This next piece was part of a very long email I received from a friend … (I have sent it to a couple of you out there already)…but this struck home …. like a mallet ….so I thought I would share this part with all my Blog friends …no matter how young you are …this WILL eventually be how you feel lol
7 GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there..
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
My back is really playing up at the moment and …I can feel the muscles tightening if I stand or walk about, for even a short time...…especially when I feel a little stressed...sitting is fine though …. Ho Hum … I really must loose some weight and stop feeling stressed.
Here is a photo I found on the net ....of the Shell garden...mentioned in the last post...I think it's maybe in the 50's or 60's, as the bus and some of the buildings are no longer there in this one.
Take care xx