Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just a quick one

Hi There ....I am still in the land of the living but I have been really down.
Just as I finally felt I was getting rid if the cold and I had caught up with all your blogs and was ready to blog, I felt as though I was totally drained, felt down, felt stiff and old and very emotional ....could not face anything ...not even the computer. Day to day chores were about all I could manage. A few days ago I felt there was a light at the end of the tunnel and my energy returned but on Thursday eve my throat began to hurt and yesterday afternoon I began to yo-yo between freezing and boiling ...today I feel a little better and felt I had to blog .... just to let you know I was still around and to give a BIG thank you to all those of you that had left messages saying you missed me and hoped I was not ill. An ingenious JD left a message on my DD blog too. Thank you again ..... I promise to get blogging again very soon.

On a happy note my daughter and her partner Vicki have decided to seal their relation ship with a Civil Partnership.... they are getting married in October. They were going to wait but they feel that they have found their soul mates so why wait ...they want others to know how much they mean to each other. More of this later ..... Vicki I think may turn into a Bridezilla lol.

Will be back soon .... hopefully in good health and ready to start the year again.
Take Care xx

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Angie, have been worried about you, for good reason it turns out. SOunds likeyou've had a deep and lurking virus. Glad that you feel you're fighting through..take it slowly..the new year will wait. Hugs and heat to you gal. Am thrilled for the gals, I think Bridezilla is a totally awesomestate to be in!!

Paige said...

Angie. So pleased to hear you are recovering. I was worried about you when we didn't see you for a few WOYWW's All the best fighting of the remaining lurgy germs and i hope to be reading more posts of your soon. Px

Ann said...

I too as worried Angie, thinking, rightly, that you might be unwell. I hope you get better soon and join us in blogland again very soon.
Congrats to the girls, and enjoy planning for the Big Day!

Peter said...

So sorry to read that you have had such a bad time of it. I know that viruses can bring more than just colds and flu, but also make one very depressed, I am sure it is something to do with the body chemistry getting out of kilter.

I used to get "the flu blues" usually towards the end of a bad time of flu, and just when everything seemed like it was the end of the world and life couldn't be more miserable, suddenly I would wake up feeling ever so much better.

I really hope that you are much better soon. Big hugs to you, and know that you have friends out there who care about you all over the world. Peter, Laura, and Ginger the Cat.

Carmen said...

It's so wonderful to see a post from you Angie - I do hope you start to feel better soon. Silly question but have you been to the doctors or had him out? That's such a long time, no wonder you feel down.

Big, huge hugs.

Congratulations to the girls - it's fabulous news!

Carmen said...

Aw Angie it's so lovely to hear from you again. Hope you are on the mend now. Don't worry about catching - I missed 2 days on the net last week and it took me nearly a week to catch up :P Just get yourself better and come back to us ~ we all miss you *hugs*

Ginny said...

soooooooooo glad to hear from you! I've been thinking bout you but when my pc died it took all my links so I've been waiting for you to touch base. Just been catching up on your blog, must say I LOVE Steve superman pj's lol, looks like you had a fab time with the boys..I'm a "nanna" again too, to Lily who is almost a month old. Glad your daughter has found happiness and even more glad you're on the mend. I'd say come spend summer here in Oz but it's been raining here for 2 weeks!! that said the sun is out today..lol....soooo good to hear from you my friend, take care of yourself...