Sunday, March 06, 2011

ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH

Oh I have been so rough ….I barely left my bed on Thursday … and Friday was a repeat performance. As my computer is next to the bed I did manage to pop onto a few blogs to leave WOYWW comments …about 10 mins at a time and I was floored.

I still have a sore throat and my chest is now bubbly… is a cough next?? … but at least I am no longer confined to food that slips down easy. I am however feeling a bit down over the fact that I am due to visit the GS’s and do not want to take over any bugs but it seems to be the story of our arranged visits … one or either comes down with something …fingers crossed for Wednesday..

Well you can imagine I was at a low ebb by yesterday, when I heard a packet plop on to the hall floor …sorry no mat …cats killed the last two. I opened it slowly as with reduced energy, the package was stronger than I and there inside was my very wonderful and useful prize from Wipso and Twiglet …their new Craft Apron … or as I like to call it …. ‘My Life Saver’ ...an alternative use to crafting

Here it is being set up with the bits I can never find as I just seem to put them down and they vanish ….no Madison is not one of them …she thought it was for her. So far I have chosen… pens and a note pad. … mobile and house phones and a purse with the window cleaner change in it …the rest will be filled later …maybe my list of things to do might be a good idea .

....and thats Mika hidding under the table.

Again …..THANK YOU LADIES …it made my day.

Take Care everyone xx

10 comments:

Annie said...

Glad you are enjoying filling your pockets Angie. Really hope you are feeling much better very soon.
Big hugs,
A x

Twiglet said...

Aw bless you - hope you are soon on the mend. Glad my little apron has found a good home!! All the best x Jo

Jocelyn said...

So sorry that you are feeling so bad....take it easy!!!!

I hope you get to go on your visit!!!

Love that apron...how cute!!!

Sending you get well wishes and {{{hugs}}}}!!!

Handmade with Love said...

Hope you feel better soon Angie, keep yourself tucked up warm! Tracey x

Arkansas Patti said...

Aw gee, I am so sorry you are sick and hope it is on the way out.
Glad you got a package though to boost your spirits.

voodoo vixen said...

What a fab prize and I love the way the cats take instant possession of it!! Hope you are feeling a lot better by now and the chest has eased up. I am so late this week, sorry!!

Peter said...

Sorry to read that you are not well. I am glad that you did have something arrive to give you some joy! Do look after yourself. I hope you can keep warm and have lots of lemon and honey for that throat of yours (actually a splash of whiskey in with the lemon and honey does make things more enjoyable...!).
Get well soon! P xxx

Vicki B in OP NY said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon. I love your blog style and am in love with the apron (and the cats!) your photo projects are amazing. So glad you came to visit me.
A little inkling ;-) hugs

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh poor you, hope you feel better soon ;-)
The apron is fab (I confess I forgot to visit their blog after Annie had left a comment on mine) :-/
Anne xx

Morning's Minion said...

I hope you are feeling better. Aren't cats a great help and comfort--they love to stomp on or sit on whatever we are trying to do.I hadn't thought til reading your post that I could take the laptop into the bedroom, plug in and sit comfortably propped with pillows while reading blogs and other interesting stuff.