Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Xmas Crop ...27/11/10

Christmas started on Saturday
I have not been to our crop for most of this year and I certainly have not been creative for at least half of it ... but as it was the Christmas one and it is always great fun, I made the effort to create a couple of kits and take the bits for the challenge that was being held .... I was not doing the catering this time, that was Vicki's domain ... which meant I could take part in all the fun games too, that Jane created ...loved the one where we had to burst balloons.... she's very good at coming up with ideas ....probably the teacher in her.
I managed to actually complete the challenge and be ranked second in votes from my fellow croppers ....probably sympathy lol and finish a LO ... both which are FH.
I also got started on another two lo's which are of Ben and Jake.... now let see if my inspiration and creativity stays with me til I have at least finished the second two. It really was all good fun.
The food was wonderful and I ate far too much ...especially the sweets and cakes ..... there was an amazing cheese cake that had no cheese in it?? and toffee filled brownies....to name just two of the many delights

I shall get the first two photographed soon and I am putting together background on the people in question, for my FH blog. Sorry there are no photos yet ...but I had to let you know that a little mojo had returned and that I had not forsaken the crafting fraternity. lol

So that my post was not photo less ...here are two I took off my sons facebook today. When it comes to snow my son has never grown up ...thank goodness ...and the boys look happy too


Take Care ....will be back soon xx

3 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a fab time was had by all. Lovely photos too :-)
A x

Morning's Minion said...

You grandsons suddenly look like "big boys"--those are photos to cherish.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Angie, sounds like you had a really great time :-) I'm sure coming 2nd was well deserved.
Love the snowy pics :-)
Anne xx